Welcome to the Oregon Genealogical Society
The Oregon Genealogical Society is also on Facebook. Click on the blue square with the white 'f' at the bottom of this page to go directly to our page and follow us there as well.
This page will be updated often to keep you informed of changes to our schedules during the Covid-19 pandemic. As many of our members are at a higher risk of the virus we are acting to protect everyone. We appreciate and thank you for your understanding during these times.
Check out the calendar for our July classes! This month the classes are FREE!
- Using DNA for Genealogy: First Steps, Saturday, July 11 (email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll)
- Navigating Excel, Part 1, Monday, July 13 and Part 2, Tuesday, July 14 (email email@example.com to enroll)
These classes will happen on Zoom, so you must enroll by email to receive a Zoom link to attend.
We are planning a Lunch & Learn on July 25th - without lunch - and on Zoom. Details will be available after July 11th. Registration is required, so you must enroll by email
to receive a Zoom link to attend.
- Our Library is closed and will remain closed until the restrictions on gathering are lifted. All activities at the Library and the Lunch and Learn are postponed until further notice or will occur via Zoom.
- We have canceled our spring seminar for 2020.
- The Heritage Tea scheduled for May 2, 2020 has been postponed until a later date. If you have already paid and wish to have a refund, please contact us.
If you have questions or comments, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.